What a fantastic 2016 yoga holiday! Click here to see more
I will be teaching there in October 2017 with Iyengar teacher Jane Perryman (Junior Intermediate level 3).
A chance to fully immerse yourself in your yoga practice as well as lots of free time to rest, explore and enjoy the company of other yogis.
The venue, Casa Mayor, is stunning and has a fully equipped yoga studio, a swimming pool and is set in 63 acres of land.
Iyengar Yoga Holiday details:
- Saturday 7 October, arrive at Casa Mayor from 4.00pm
- depart by midday on Saturday 14 October
- classes will start on Sunday and finish on Friday
- each day will include an asana class and restorative class
- all meals (vegetarian) except one evening meal
- access to drinks and fruit through the day
- yoga classes and all equipment
Not included – flights, transfers & one evening meal